Just a quick hello, a tip about iTunes, and info to participate in the call in.
This podcast is available in iTunes as well as part of each respective post. Because I am creating new podcasts based on previous posts, and because of the way iTunes feed determines date, some of my “catch-up” posts may have older dates on them. Just be aware of this, as it may cause these episodes to not be listed as “new” when in fact they are so fresh they could be served as sushi.
If you’d like to be part of a call in show and have a question, send your question with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify whether you want to be part of the call in, or just want me to touch on this question.
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018