Just a quick hello, a tip about iTunes, and info to participate in the call in.
This podcast is available in iTunes as well as part of each respective post. Because I am creating new podcasts based on previous posts, and because of the way iTunes feed determines date, some of my “catch-up” posts may have older dates on them. Just be aware of this, as it may cause these episodes to not be listed as “new” when in fact they are so fresh they could be served as sushi.
If you’d like to be part of a call in show and have a question, send your question with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify whether you want to be part of the call in, or just want me to touch on this question.
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018
- The storyteller – AFL Podcast - December 17, 2017
- Resolutions are bad – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2017
- Why do you live here? AFL Podcast - December 3, 2017
- Balance and Holidays AFL podcast - November 26, 2017
- Time and Eating – AFL Podcast - November 23, 2017
- Job, Career or Calling? AFL Podcast - November 19, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 2 - November 12, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 1 - November 4, 2017
- Multitasking – AFL Podcast - October 29, 2017
- AFL Pdocast – Congrats, you’re bored - October 22, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Why Energy Is Key - October 15, 2017
- Don’t buy that crazy vacuum! - October 8, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Working from home part 2 - October 1, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Working from home part 1 - September 24, 2017
- AFL Podcast Welcome - September 19, 2017
- Podcast S1E2: Alchemy For Life System – what is it? - September 11, 2017