Just a quick hello, a tip about iTunes, and info to participate in the call in.
This podcast is available in iTunes as well as part of each respective post. Because I am creating new podcasts based on previous posts, and because of the way iTunes feed determines date, some of my “catch-up” posts may have older dates on them. Just be aware of this, as it may cause these episodes to not be listed as “new” when in fact they are so fresh they could be served as sushi.
If you’d like to be part of a call in show and have a question, send your question with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify whether you want to be part of the call in, or just want me to touch on this question.
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018