Part two of our two part experiment. This time it’s the opposite of what we talked about last time. Instead of turning off the outward-in shields we put up – protecting us from possible harm – we are doing the opposite. Just for a day.
This time we are leaving those shields up if we want, but we are turning off the protective filter we put up protecting others from us. Couldn’t you adjust your actions so that you don’t hurt anyone?
“That’s what I do every day” you immediately reply.
Ah hah… so turn it off.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Disclaimer: As with the last experiment, I am not asking you to do anything out of character – quite the contrary. I am asking you do just be you, without all the extra add-ons and doo dads
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018