Part two of our two part experiment. This time it’s the opposite of what we talked about last time. Instead of turning off the outward-in shields we put up – protecting us from possible harm – we are doing the opposite. Just for a day.
This time we are leaving those shields up if we want, but we are turning off the protective filter we put up protecting others from us. Couldn’t you adjust your actions so that you don’t hurt anyone?
“That’s what I do every day” you immediately reply.
Ah hah… so turn it off.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Disclaimer: As with the last experiment, I am not asking you to do anything out of character – quite the contrary. I am asking you do just be you, without all the extra add-ons and doo dads
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018
- The storyteller – AFL Podcast - December 17, 2017
- Resolutions are bad – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2017
- Why do you live here? AFL Podcast - December 3, 2017
- Balance and Holidays AFL podcast - November 26, 2017
- Time and Eating – AFL Podcast - November 23, 2017
- Job, Career or Calling? AFL Podcast - November 19, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 2 - November 12, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 1 - November 4, 2017
- Multitasking – AFL Podcast - October 29, 2017
- AFL Pdocast – Congrats, you’re bored - October 22, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Why Energy Is Key - October 15, 2017
- Don’t buy that crazy vacuum! - October 8, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Working from home part 2 - October 1, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Working from home part 1 - September 24, 2017
- AFL Podcast Welcome - September 19, 2017
- Podcast S1E2: Alchemy For Life System – what is it? - September 11, 2017