Job, Career or Calling?
I’ve given a number of talks on having balance through transition, and most of these talks recently happen to have been in front of audiences that were in a specific kind of transition – work. For whatever reason, most of the people listening were transitioning from one job to the next, or one career to another. They were transitioned, let go, downsized.
Work can take one of three forms, and each form has a different impact on your life – your time energy and resources.
Let’s define the three types – Job, Career and Calling.
Which one do you have? Is it what you wanted? Do you get an email at 2am? Do you open your laptop right after dinner and keep working? When you come back from vacation do you just go back to work, or are the last two weeks still waiting for you?
Find out in this podcast.
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018
- The storyteller – AFL Podcast - December 17, 2017
- Resolutions are bad – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2017
- Why do you live here? AFL Podcast - December 3, 2017
- Balance and Holidays AFL podcast - November 26, 2017
- Time and Eating – AFL Podcast - November 23, 2017
- Job, Career or Calling? AFL Podcast - November 19, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 2 - November 12, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 1 - November 4, 2017
- Multitasking – AFL Podcast - October 29, 2017
- AFL Pdocast – Congrats, you’re bored - October 22, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Why Energy Is Key - October 15, 2017
- Don’t buy that crazy vacuum! - October 8, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Working from home part 2 - October 1, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Working from home part 1 - September 24, 2017
- AFL Podcast Welcome - September 19, 2017
- Podcast S1E2: Alchemy For Life System – what is it? - September 11, 2017