Job, Career or Calling?
I’ve given a number of talks on having balance through transition, and most of these talks recently happen to have been in front of audiences that were in a specific kind of transition – work. For whatever reason, most of the people listening were transitioning from one job to the next, or one career to another. They were transitioned, let go, downsized.
Work can take one of three forms, and each form has a different impact on your life – your time energy and resources.
Let’s define the three types – Job, Career and Calling.
Which one do you have? Is it what you wanted? Do you get an email at 2am? Do you open your laptop right after dinner and keep working? When you come back from vacation do you just go back to work, or are the last two weeks still waiting for you?
Find out in this podcast.
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018
- Why are you here? - April 22, 2018
- Order or Chaos? AFL Podcast - April 15, 2018
- Dark Matter on your calendar – AFL Podcast - April 1, 2018
- Just Be Positive – NOT! – AFL Podcast - March 25, 2018
- LinkedIn: Participating, Reciprocating and Cheerleading - March 24, 2018
- Interview: John – AFL Podcast - March 11, 2018
- Interview: Cecily – AFL Podcast - March 4, 2018
- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018