Call In Interview Podcast: Christina
Christina has gone through some recent difficult times. She speaks very honestly about what she has gone through and how it affected her perception of time, energy and resources.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. it provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- We learn how Inertia played a part in what she was overcoming.
- She was able to seek out and visit with her father, which is a demonstration of how Resilience is a system.
- Christina talks about not living in the past and how she started living in the moment, which is exactly what we learn from the Alien in Why Do You Live Here?
- In overcoming her current situation, she gained the energy to think strongly about what she wants to do with her future, as described in Job Career or Calling. She clearly realized that Energy is key, as discussed in the article of the same name
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018