Call In Interview Podcast: Christina
Christina has gone through some recent difficult times. She speaks very honestly about what she has gone through and how it affected her perception of time, energy and resources.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. it provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- We learn how Inertia played a part in what she was overcoming.
- She was able to seek out and visit with her father, which is a demonstration of how Resilience is a system.
- Christina talks about not living in the past and how she started living in the moment, which is exactly what we learn from the Alien in Why Do You Live Here?
- In overcoming her current situation, she gained the energy to think strongly about what she wants to do with her future, as described in Job Career or Calling. She clearly realized that Energy is key, as discussed in the article of the same name
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018
- Why are you here? - April 22, 2018
- Order or Chaos? AFL Podcast - April 15, 2018
- Dark Matter on your calendar – AFL Podcast - April 1, 2018
- Just Be Positive – NOT! – AFL Podcast - March 25, 2018
- LinkedIn: Participating, Reciprocating and Cheerleading - March 24, 2018
- Interview: John – AFL Podcast - March 11, 2018
- Interview: Cecily – AFL Podcast - March 4, 2018
- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018