Call In Interview Podcast: Christina
Christina has gone through some recent difficult times. She speaks very honestly about what she has gone through and how it affected her perception of time, energy and resources.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. it provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- We learn how Inertia played a part in what she was overcoming.
- She was able to seek out and visit with her father, which is a demonstration of how Resilience is a system.
- Christina talks about not living in the past and how she started living in the moment, which is exactly what we learn from the Alien in Why Do You Live Here?
- In overcoming her current situation, she gained the energy to think strongly about what she wants to do with her future, as described in Job Career or Calling. She clearly realized that Energy is key, as discussed in the article of the same name
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019