Call In Interview Podcast: Tamara
Tamara is an empty nester, who runs her own business. She adjusted from having five kids to manage, to manageing her own personal schedule and filling it properly.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- Tamara talks about how she gets out of the house to balance working at home and meeting new people, something we discuss in Working from home.
- She was able to pursue what she wanted to, now that her schedule allowed it, revealing what we discuss in Balance and The Sliding Puzzle.
- Moving through a transition, she demonstrates how a transition can affect so many aspects of your life, and how she compensated for that, as I discuss in my talk Maintaining Balance Through Transition. (I did not write an article on this talk I give, but there are similar items in the article The relativity of balance and the unexpected clarity of transition).
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018