Call In Interview Podcast: Tamara
Tamara is an empty nester, who runs her own business. She adjusted from having five kids to manage, to manageing her own personal schedule and filling it properly.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- Tamara talks about how she gets out of the house to balance working at home and meeting new people, something we discuss in Working from home.
- She was able to pursue what she wanted to, now that her schedule allowed it, revealing what we discuss in Balance and The Sliding Puzzle.
- Moving through a transition, she demonstrates how a transition can affect so many aspects of your life, and how she compensated for that, as I discuss in my talk Maintaining Balance Through Transition. (I did not write an article on this talk I give, but there are similar items in the article The relativity of balance and the unexpected clarity of transition).
- Interview: John – AFL Podcast - March 11, 2018
- Interview: Cecily – AFL Podcast - March 4, 2018
- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018
- Interview: Christina – AFL Podcast - February 18, 2018
- Inertia. AFL Podcast - February 4, 2018
- Protected: The Truth About Coaching - January 31, 2018
- AFL Podcast: The Endeavor Board - January 21, 2018
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018
- The storyteller – AFL Podcast - December 17, 2017
- Resolutions are bad – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2017
- Why do you live here? AFL Podcast - December 3, 2017
- Balance and Holidays AFL podcast - November 26, 2017
- Time and Eating – AFL Podcast - November 23, 2017
- Job, Career or Calling? AFL Podcast - November 19, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 2 - November 12, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 1 - November 4, 2017
- Multitasking – AFL Podcast - October 29, 2017