Call In Interview Podcast: Tamara
Tamara is an empty nester, who runs her own business. She adjusted from having five kids to manage, to manageing her own personal schedule and filling it properly.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- Tamara talks about how she gets out of the house to balance working at home and meeting new people, something we discuss in Working from home.
- She was able to pursue what she wanted to, now that her schedule allowed it, revealing what we discuss in Balance and The Sliding Puzzle.
- Moving through a transition, she demonstrates how a transition can affect so many aspects of your life, and how she compensated for that, as I discuss in my talk Maintaining Balance Through Transition. (I did not write an article on this talk I give, but there are similar items in the article The relativity of balance and the unexpected clarity of transition).
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019