Call In Interview Podcast: Tamara
Tamara is an empty nester, who runs her own business. She adjusted from having five kids to manage, to manageing her own personal schedule and filling it properly.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- Tamara talks about how she gets out of the house to balance working at home and meeting new people, something we discuss in Working from home.
- She was able to pursue what she wanted to, now that her schedule allowed it, revealing what we discuss in Balance and The Sliding Puzzle.
- Moving through a transition, she demonstrates how a transition can affect so many aspects of your life, and how she compensated for that, as I discuss in my talk Maintaining Balance Through Transition. (I did not write an article on this talk I give, but there are similar items in the article The relativity of balance and the unexpected clarity of transition).
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018