Cecily is in her final year of college. She’s learned a lot in the last four years. Her study abroad time in Germany helped expand her horizons, and gave her a unique perspective.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- Cecily mentions how the travel abroad time in Germany expanded her horizons. It gave her a better perspective on Time, like we discuss in Time Compression and Productivity – mindfulness of moments. Her flow of time seemed to change, which is markedly different than how things seemed in her first year.
- In her first year she was spending four hours a day in rowing class – a massive commitment of time. She was also working and focusing on schoolwork. Something had to give, just like we discuss in Balance and The Sliding Puzzle.
- Cecily’s journey has taught her a lot about what she liked, and what she didn’t. She’s seen what’s drained her, and what has energized her. Even though she worked seven hour shifts as a waitress, the socialization seemed to recharge her. This recharging proves Why Energy Is Key and we discuss it at length in the article of the same name.
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018
- Why are you here? - April 22, 2018
- Order or Chaos? AFL Podcast - April 15, 2018
- Dark Matter on your calendar – AFL Podcast - April 1, 2018
- Just Be Positive – NOT! – AFL Podcast - March 25, 2018
- LinkedIn: Participating, Reciprocating and Cheerleading - March 24, 2018
- Interview: John – AFL Podcast - March 11, 2018
- Interview: Cecily – AFL Podcast - March 4, 2018
- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018
- Interview: Christina – AFL Podcast - February 18, 2018
- Inertia. AFL Podcast - February 4, 2018
- Protected: The Truth About Coaching - January 31, 2018
- AFL Podcast: The Endeavor Board - January 21, 2018
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018