Cecily is in her final year of college. She’s learned a lot in the last four years. Her study abroad time in Germany helped expand her horizons, and gave her a unique perspective.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- Cecily mentions how the travel abroad time in Germany expanded her horizons. It gave her a better perspective on Time, like we discuss in Time Compression and Productivity – mindfulness of moments. Her flow of time seemed to change, which is markedly different than how things seemed in her first year.
- In her first year she was spending four hours a day in rowing class – a massive commitment of time. She was also working and focusing on schoolwork. Something had to give, just like we discuss in Balance and The Sliding Puzzle.
- Cecily’s journey has taught her a lot about what she liked, and what she didn’t. She’s seen what’s drained her, and what has energized her. Even though she worked seven hour shifts as a waitress, the socialization seemed to recharge her. This recharging proves Why Energy Is Key and we discuss it at length in the article of the same name.
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018