John is a stay at home dad with a very young daughter. He juggles his photography business and being a dad and a husband.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- John mentions being a creator – like other creators he has to give creativity a license. He demonstrates how the household is the combinations of efforts between he and his wife, showing that Resilience is a system.
- He mentions “cramming in” the time for his photography and writing music, and the choice of “cramming in” gives awareness to the fact that Balance is a Sliding Puzzle
- His interest in many things is something I can relate to. Why Energy Is Key shows us just what probably drives him to move towards these things. Though he is certainly not bored being a stay at home dad, he is afforded the opportunity to think about all the things he wants to explore, as discussed in Congratulations, you’re bored.
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018