John is a stay at home dad with a very young daughter. He juggles his photography business and being a dad and a husband.
I like to examine the discussion and see how the guest touches on podcasts and articles. It provides a very good grounding, a real life demonstration of the stuff I talk about, and a further reading/listening for you.
- John mentions being a creator – like other creators he has to give creativity a license. He demonstrates how the household is the combinations of efforts between he and his wife, showing that Resilience is a system.
- He mentions “cramming in” the time for his photography and writing music, and the choice of “cramming in” gives awareness to the fact that Balance is a Sliding Puzzle
- His interest in many things is something I can relate to. Why Energy Is Key shows us just what probably drives him to move towards these things. Though he is certainly not bored being a stay at home dad, he is afforded the opportunity to think about all the things he wants to explore, as discussed in Congratulations, you’re bored.
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018
- Why are you here? - April 22, 2018
- Order or Chaos? AFL Podcast - April 15, 2018
- Dark Matter on your calendar – AFL Podcast - April 1, 2018
- Just Be Positive – NOT! – AFL Podcast - March 25, 2018
- LinkedIn: Participating, Reciprocating and Cheerleading - March 24, 2018
- Interview: John – AFL Podcast - March 11, 2018
- Interview: Cecily – AFL Podcast - March 4, 2018
- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018
- Interview: Christina – AFL Podcast - February 18, 2018
- Inertia. AFL Podcast - February 4, 2018
- Protected: The Truth About Coaching - January 31, 2018
- AFL Podcast: The Endeavor Board - January 21, 2018
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018