Cress has been working with children for over 25 years, with a focus on autism. She’s a hands on person, and has a wonderful awareness of how things can give and take energy. As always you can listen and see the connections to previous podcasts and articles. By referencing them we can expand on what we talk about.
- She talks about being the emotional and social support of the kids, as well as the physical requirements including some injuries. She demonstrates perfectly how something can give you energy and also take it at the same time. She’s an example of being part of someones web of resilience.
- Cress is passionate about working with children, and had a realization that she could burn out. In Job Career or Calling we talk about how the various levels affect us, and how choosing which one is your passion can make a difference.
- She learned mindfulness techniques and strived to have balance, as someone who used an amazing amount of intuition in dealing with the things that give and take in her life.
Listen to the podcast for more and how she felt and dealt with dealing with giving here child up for adoption. As always I appreciate the time these fascinating people.
More info on cress and her body talk: http://www.vitalitylink.com/p/Cress
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019