Cress has been working with children for over 25 years, with a focus on autism. She’s a hands on person, and has a wonderful awareness of how things can give and take energy. As always you can listen and see the connections to previous podcasts and articles. By referencing them we can expand on what we talk about.
- She talks about being the emotional and social support of the kids, as well as the physical requirements including some injuries. She demonstrates perfectly how something can give you energy and also take it at the same time. She’s an example of being part of someones web of resilience.
- Cress is passionate about working with children, and had a realization that she could burn out. In Job Career or Calling we talk about how the various levels affect us, and how choosing which one is your passion can make a difference.
- She learned mindfulness techniques and strived to have balance, as someone who used an amazing amount of intuition in dealing with the things that give and take in her life.
Listen to the podcast for more and how she felt and dealt with dealing with giving here child up for adoption. As always I appreciate the time these fascinating people.
More info on cress and her body talk: http://www.vitalitylink.com/p/Cress
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018
- Why are you here? - April 22, 2018
- Order or Chaos? AFL Podcast - April 15, 2018
- Dark Matter on your calendar – AFL Podcast - April 1, 2018
- Just Be Positive – NOT! – AFL Podcast - March 25, 2018