Jonathan Pritchard, author of Think Like A Mind Reader who has worked with the likes of Chris Angel joins me for a very positive and high energy discussion. He’s a mentalist who has learned to use this skill to help others. It’s a lot of fun discussing his journey as a mind reader, how he learned what he learned and how he turned that into a tool for business.
He talks about how it’s the effort that makes things happen, like we talk about in Just be Positive!
Learn why he was told that it is “Not that much different to set them on fire.” Join us, it’s a lot of fun!
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018