Jonathan Pritchard, author of Think Like A Mind Reader who has worked with the likes of Chris Angel joins me for a very positive and high energy discussion. He’s a mentalist who has learned to use this skill to help others. It’s a lot of fun discussing his journey as a mind reader, how he learned what he learned and how he turned that into a tool for business.
He talks about how it’s the effort that makes things happen, like we talk about in Just be Positive!
Learn why he was told that it is “Not that much different to set them on fire.” Join us, it’s a lot of fun!
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019