Jonathan Pritchard, author of Think Like A Mind Reader who has worked with the likes of Chris Angel joins me for a very positive and high energy discussion. He’s a mentalist who has learned to use this skill to help others. It’s a lot of fun discussing his journey as a mind reader, how he learned what he learned and how he turned that into a tool for business.
He talks about how it’s the effort that makes things happen, like we talk about in Just be Positive!
Learn why he was told that it is “Not that much different to set them on fire.” Join us, it’s a lot of fun!
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018