Anastasia – who speaks three languages and reads an additional two – chats about how she teaches healers though a certification program she created. As a sort of healer business consultant she helps them to not only heal but to run a business. In addition she has her own podcast. According to Anastasia she is responsible for thousands of medical miracles. She started life as a physicist and studied and UCLA. From a very early age she wanted to study the vibrations of the universe. Over 50 publications in the area of mineral physics and geophysics have her name on it.
A fourth generation healer, she, like her family members possess clairaudience, clairvoyance, and -she tells – telepathy.
Because of an illness that doctors said there was no hope for, she put herself on a fast track to self healing.
For the last 25 years she helped people in the same way and five years ago she opened her doors officially.
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018
- Why are you here? - April 22, 2018
- Order or Chaos? AFL Podcast - April 15, 2018
- Dark Matter on your calendar – AFL Podcast - April 1, 2018
- Just Be Positive – NOT! – AFL Podcast - March 25, 2018
- LinkedIn: Participating, Reciprocating and Cheerleading - March 24, 2018
- Interview: John – AFL Podcast - March 11, 2018
- Interview: Cecily – AFL Podcast - March 4, 2018
- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018