I’m joined by Mark Metry, host of the Humans 2.0 podcast, Mark chats with CEOs, entrepreneurs, authors, and many other inspiring individuals. In addition, he founded VU Dream a innovative virtual and augmented reality marketing & advertising agency based in Boston. We have an enjoyable chat getting in depth about what he believes the upgraded human is.
He shares wisdom on how if it feels like work he does not want to do it – which is ideally the definition of work, not fun and enjoyable. This is discussed in Job, Career or Calling?
Mark talks about sweeping floors as his first job, and how that allowed him to buy an iPhone and move on to the Internet, where he now lives. Like me he gains quite a bit from his guests, and seems to absorb things on a deeper level as a natural learning process. Mindfulness, empathy, learning, experience are all things we discuss today.
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019