I’m joined by Mark Metry, host of the Humans 2.0 podcast, Mark chats with CEOs, entrepreneurs, authors, and many other inspiring individuals. In addition, he founded VU Dream a innovative virtual and augmented reality marketing & advertising agency based in Boston. We have an enjoyable chat getting in depth about what he believes the upgraded human is.
He shares wisdom on how if it feels like work he does not want to do it – which is ideally the definition of work, not fun and enjoyable. This is discussed in Job, Career or Calling?
Mark talks about sweeping floors as his first job, and how that allowed him to buy an iPhone and move on to the Internet, where he now lives. Like me he gains quite a bit from his guests, and seems to absorb things on a deeper level as a natural learning process. Mindfulness, empathy, learning, experience are all things we discuss today.
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018