Born and raised in Germany, Mario Lanzarotti took a plane to the US shortly after graduating – literally after just a few days. He met the founder of a shoe company at a trunk show. Ever the entrepreneur (and with an eye for shoes thanks to advice from his mom) he offered to intern with the promise of being a partner. that sort of drive worked. He’s now the COO of Awl & Sundry.
We have a great talk about motivation, giving, speaking, going for what you want, and not living life based on the reality defined by others.
He is also a coach and speaker, who talks about empowering others.
- He mentions that when you enjoy what you are doing, “time falls away: which is a beautiful way to state what we cover in Mindfulness of moments.
- Mario explains for states that work life integration, and how work shouldn’t be work – similar to what we talk about in Job Career or Calling? and a piece of time energy and resources.
- Being a storyteller is important and how we change the story in our brains
He has a special message for everyone listening…
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018