Born and raised in Germany, Mario Lanzarotti took a plane to the US shortly after graduating – literally after just a few days. He met the founder of a shoe company at a trunk show. Ever the entrepreneur (and with an eye for shoes thanks to advice from his mom) he offered to intern with the promise of being a partner. that sort of drive worked. He’s now the COO of Awl & Sundry.
We have a great talk about motivation, giving, speaking, going for what you want, and not living life based on the reality defined by others.
He is also a coach and speaker, who talks about empowering others.
- He mentions that when you enjoy what you are doing, “time falls away: which is a beautiful way to state what we cover in Mindfulness of moments.
- Mario explains for states that work life integration, and how work shouldn’t be work – similar to what we talk about in Job Career or Calling? and a piece of time energy and resources.
- Being a storyteller is important and how we change the story in our brains
He has a special message for everyone listening…
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019