Today I have a wonderfully informative chat with Phil Gerbyshak, as part of my connectors series. Phil is a very involved Digital Selling Strategist who is not about buzzwords but instead is much more involved with his client and social media. He talks about alignment between your offline life and your online life. Instead of being dazzled by technology, he helps his clients sync them up. Listen to this good chat with some tangible take aways and how he offers encouragement about taking a few steps and not being overwhelmed with being an overnight success. After listening, check out his web sites, and seek him out on LinkedIn.
philgerbyshak.com is his web site.
getdressedbeforeyougetbusy.com – is a digital report card Phil created for your LinkedIn profile. Try It.
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019