Today I have a wonderfully informative chat with Phil Gerbyshak, as part of my connectors series. Phil is a very involved Digital Selling Strategist who is not about buzzwords but instead is much more involved with his client and social media. He talks about alignment between your offline life and your online life. Instead of being dazzled by technology, he helps his clients sync them up. Listen to this good chat with some tangible take aways and how he offers encouragement about taking a few steps and not being overwhelmed with being an overnight success. After listening, check out his web sites, and seek him out on LinkedIn.
philgerbyshak.com is his web site.
getdressedbeforeyougetbusy.com – is a digital report card Phil created for your LinkedIn profile. Try It.
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018