Today I have a wonderfully informative chat with Phil Gerbyshak, as part of my connectors series. Phil is a very involved Digital Selling Strategist who is not about buzzwords but instead is much more involved with his client and social media. He talks about alignment between your offline life and your online life. Instead of being dazzled by technology, he helps his clients sync them up. Listen to this good chat with some tangible take aways and how he offers encouragement about taking a few steps and not being overwhelmed with being an overnight success. After listening, check out his web sites, and seek him out on LinkedIn.
philgerbyshak.com is his web site.
getdressedbeforeyougetbusy.com – is a digital report card Phil created for your LinkedIn profile. Try It.
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018
- Mark Metry – AFL podcast interview - June 24, 2018
- Anastasia – AFL interview - June 17, 2018
- Jonathan Pritchard Interview – AFL Podcast - June 10, 2018
- Cress – AFL Podcast interview - June 3, 2018
- Stephanie Osborn – AFL Interview - May 27, 2018
- Bill Protzmann – AFL Podcast interview - May 20, 2018
- Mark Black – Podcast Interview - May 13, 2018
- Three Things… AFL – Podcast - May 6, 2018
- Life’s ups and downs - April 29, 2018