Today I have a wonderfully informative chat with Phil Gerbyshak, as part of my connectors series. Phil is a very involved Digital Selling Strategist who is not about buzzwords but instead is much more involved with his client and social media. He talks about alignment between your offline life and your online life. Instead of being dazzled by technology, he helps his clients sync them up. Listen to this good chat with some tangible take aways and how he offers encouragement about taking a few steps and not being overwhelmed with being an overnight success. After listening, check out his web sites, and seek him out on LinkedIn.
philgerbyshak.com is his web site.
getdressedbeforeyougetbusy.com – is a digital report card Phil created for your LinkedIn profile. Try It.
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018