Daniel and I have a fun chat about running a business out of the business lounge of a hotel he wasn’t actually staying in, being a parent, his grandfather, retiring at 31, stress and what it really means, trying to convince me that he’s not a handsome guy, moving to Israel and being bored.
His early success gave him a very interesting understanding of boredom, and as we talk about in Congratulations – you’re bored.
Like me he finds that just “sitting and relaxing” can be maddening unless there’s something productive involved – and he touches on how stress is actually a good thing.
His book, The Self Help Addict is about how we all enter the cycle of self help, learn, learn more but never DO.
Daniel has a daily show and a weekly show. Find everything about him at www.DanielGefen.com
His newest business launch is podbooker.com – check it out if you want to be booked for a podcast, or are in need of guests,
Great insight, laughs and a fun conversation.
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019