Daniel and I have a fun chat about running a business out of the business lounge of a hotel he wasn’t actually staying in, being a parent, his grandfather, retiring at 31, stress and what it really means, trying to convince me that he’s not a handsome guy, moving to Israel and being bored.
His early success gave him a very interesting understanding of boredom, and as we talk about in Congratulations – you’re bored.
Like me he finds that just “sitting and relaxing” can be maddening unless there’s something productive involved – and he touches on how stress is actually a good thing.
His book, The Self Help Addict is about how we all enter the cycle of self help, learn, learn more but never DO.
Daniel has a daily show and a weekly show. Find everything about him at www.DanielGefen.com
His newest business launch is podbooker.com – check it out if you want to be booked for a podcast, or are in need of guests,
Great insight, laughs and a fun conversation.
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018