The Status Game
This podcast is normally about time, energy and resources as well as fascinating interviews with amazing people. I interrupt your regularly scheduled program to introduce you to two books, a card game and a concept that has been for the most part mostly invisible to you – until now.
If you have been a fan of this podcast, then you may find The Status Game quite fascinating. It has its own podcast at and you can see all things related to The Status Game at thestatusgame.com
In this introduction we touch on what status is, that there are three kinds of statuses, that we each have not only one dashboard of gages but three, and many other topics.
The Status Game – the first book on Status, delving deeply into online dating, why texting is bad for relationships and many other tops that millions of people have to deal with regularly as members of the single population.
Kindle and paperback.
The Status Game II expands greatly upon the foundation built by The Status Game. This book covers not just personal relationships but ALL relationships. Learn about gages and dashboards, self confidence, arrogance and douchebaggery. Find out how to move through a breakup with less pain. If you want less frustration in relationships this is for you.
202 pages of pure status.
Kindle & paperback.
The Status Game card game. A humorous but accurate look at romantic relationships, what hadds status, what subtracts from it. Included are baggae cards, flirt cards, the time is right cards, harmless communication, live changing events and many more. 72 card deluxe deck.
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019