Tsufit started out life as an attorney, then had four kids in four years, soon after she had what she calls a Peggy Lee moment. She went into music and started going to comedy clubs with her guitar.
She had a dream of being an actress, comedian, and did indeed go on to create an album and music CD – promoted to top of album lists. I identify her as what I call a “Dual Brained Individual.” It takes one to know one.
We talk about how she went into coaching and what lead her to create the Step Into The Spotlight book found on Amazon.com. We discuss how one is to manage more than one persona for those unlucky enough to be good at more than one thing. We have a great discussion on status, much to my delight!
Check out her Facebook Page. and her book on Amazon…
The The One Minute Millionaire book she mentions for sula brained individuals.
Check out spotlightsecrets.com for eleven free tips
spotlightgroup.biz to apply to be part of her group.
If you don’t listen to the last eleven minutes you will miss out on some really good, tangible stuff.
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018