Tsufit started out life as an attorney, then had four kids in four years, soon after she had what she calls a Peggy Lee moment. She went into music and started going to comedy clubs with her guitar.
She had a dream of being an actress, comedian, and did indeed go on to create an album and music CD – promoted to top of album lists. I identify her as what I call a “Dual Brained Individual.” It takes one to know one.
We talk about how she went into coaching and what lead her to create the Step Into The Spotlight book found on Amazon.com. We discuss how one is to manage more than one persona for those unlucky enough to be good at more than one thing. We have a great discussion on status, much to my delight!
Check out her Facebook Page. and her book on Amazon…
The The One Minute Millionaire book she mentions for sula brained individuals.
Check out spotlightsecrets.com for eleven free tips
spotlightgroup.biz to apply to be part of her group.
If you don’t listen to the last eleven minutes you will miss out on some really good, tangible stuff.
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019