Did you make resulutions? I hope not.
I tell people every year not to make resolutions. Not that there’s anything wrong with resolutions, but if you don’t make it a system rather than an orphaned goal nothing is going to happen. Beginning your year with a long term goal or two is like pointing your car at a far away city. What happens next? And what do you think happens next?
New Year’s Resolutions – the long journey
The next few podcasts are going to help you to actually keep these resolutions you made that I told you not to. 🙂 And if you want to really be serious about them, for a limited time you can engage me and the Alchemy For Life system to map it all out.
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019