Did you make resulutions? I hope not.
I tell people every year not to make resolutions. Not that there’s anything wrong with resolutions, but if you don’t make it a system rather than an orphaned goal nothing is going to happen. Beginning your year with a long term goal or two is like pointing your car at a far away city. What happens next? And what do you think happens next?
New Year’s Resolutions – the long journey
The next few podcasts are going to help you to actually keep these resolutions you made that I told you not to. 🙂 And if you want to really be serious about them, for a limited time you can engage me and the Alchemy For Life system to map it all out.
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018