Today I speak with The Amazing Lucas. Calling him a “youtube commentator” is a disservice; he’s much more than that – a bodybuilder, researcher, artist and lover of all things spiderman.
We discuss the origin of the phrase he uses to start each video, his trip to the white house to meet the president, what he’s encountered with some of his commentary, some politics, dating and movies.
Self-awareness and humility are what has allowed him to continue with his daily content and walk the line of providing useful content but also keeping a healthy amount of humility around at all times.
It is telling why he decided to no longer be a personal trainer, and how that applies to those that want to accomplish something in our lives.
His contact info –
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018