Today I speak with The Amazing Lucas. Calling him a “youtube commentator” is a disservice; he’s much more than that – a bodybuilder, researcher, artist and lover of all things spiderman.
We discuss the origin of the phrase he uses to start each video, his trip to the white house to meet the president, what he’s encountered with some of his commentary, some politics, dating and movies.
Self-awareness and humility are what has allowed him to continue with his daily content and walk the line of providing useful content but also keeping a healthy amount of humility around at all times.
It is telling why he decided to no longer be a personal trainer, and how that applies to those that want to accomplish something in our lives.
His contact info –
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019