Since it’s still the beginning of 2019, I thought I’d restate my mission in this podcast, and give you an unusual way to look at things.
Coaching is a pretty amazing thing – it’s part mentor, part teacher, part motivator, part consultant. However, it’s none of those things solely, and that’s where I run into an issue with so many people who consider themselves to be coaches and what they re doing as “coaching.” Coaching is a unique job and task. It stands on its own, and must be part of a system.
Listen to find out what I mean exactly.
We all get crabby; it’s part of the human experience. Listen to what I found out last week, and then repeated this week. It’s crazy and worked.
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018