Since it’s still the beginning of 2019, I thought I’d restate my mission in this podcast, and give you an unusual way to look at things.
Coaching is a pretty amazing thing – it’s part mentor, part teacher, part motivator, part consultant. However, it’s none of those things solely, and that’s where I run into an issue with so many people who consider themselves to be coaches and what they re doing as “coaching.” Coaching is a unique job and task. It stands on its own, and must be part of a system.
Listen to find out what I mean exactly.
We all get crabby; it’s part of the human experience. Listen to what I found out last week, and then repeated this week. It’s crazy and worked.
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019