Have questions about what it’s like to be a talent agent? Want to know what they actually look for? How about Opera, or being in a band in Milwaukee? In my continuing series on Milwaukee I sit down and have a lovely chat.
Cynthia Starich takes a moment out of her busy schedule to talk fashion, style, music, opera singing, what being fearless means and living in Milwaukee. We even talk about her “wall of failure” which I believe is a brilliant idea.
Check out all things Cynthia at cythiastarich.com
On instagram you can see clips from her performances and inspirational images at @positivelife5489. Follow her.
Check her out on soundcloud too.
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018