Have questions about what it’s like to be a talent agent? Want to know what they actually look for? How about Opera, or being in a band in Milwaukee? In my continuing series on Milwaukee I sit down and have a lovely chat.
Cynthia Starich takes a moment out of her busy schedule to talk fashion, style, music, opera singing, what being fearless means and living in Milwaukee. We even talk about her “wall of failure” which I believe is a brilliant idea.
Check out all things Cynthia at cythiastarich.com
On instagram you can see clips from her performances and inspirational images at @positivelife5489. Follow her.
Check her out on soundcloud too.
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019