Author and columnist Lisa De Pasquale joins me for a chat about her book – The Social Justice Warrior Handbook, #1 in political humor on amazon. We also chat about her three other books including her romance novel. We cover things from outrage mobs to slacktivism.
Writing, cooking, dating sites, words of affirmation…
A fun conversation, we talk about Valentine’s day, Galentine’s Day, going to trade school, women’s media, I wish I might, Finding Mr. Righteous, and her newest book. Some of our chat covers writing and dialogue.
Lisa also spent a year reading motivational books, and wrote an interesting article about it. Very much worth the read, and she spent the time so you didn’t have to.
Follow her on twitter, instagram, and check out the Bright Daily email.
@LisaDeP and on Instagram
@LisaDep on twitter
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018