Author and columnist Lisa De Pasquale joins me for a chat about her book – The Social Justice Warrior Handbook, #1 in political humor on amazon. We also chat about her three other books including her romance novel. We cover things from outrage mobs to slacktivism.
Writing, cooking, dating sites, words of affirmation…
A fun conversation, we talk about Valentine’s day, Galentine’s Day, going to trade school, women’s media, I wish I might, Finding Mr. Righteous, and her newest book. Some of our chat covers writing and dialogue.
Lisa also spent a year reading motivational books, and wrote an interesting article about it. Very much worth the read, and she spent the time so you didn’t have to.
Follow her on twitter, instagram, and check out the Bright Daily email.
@LisaDeP and on Instagram
@LisaDep on twitter
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019