Want a free 202 page book that explains how we connect with other people, why they choose you over someone else, and even why you stay at a job you hate?
I made The Status Game II kindle version free this weekend (feb 23rd & 24th) for anyone that wants it.
If you’re listening/reading this on those days just look for The Status Game II on your kindle, or go directly to The Status Game II on Amazon.
I cover quite a bit in the book, and it was a lot of work pulling it all together into a cohesive book. So, if you do take advantage of it, do tell me what you think. And if you decide to give it a thumbs up and a great rating on Amazon, I appreciate it.
It’s a thank you for following and listening to me, and a bonus because i just released my third book, OneSelf: Have faith. In yourself.
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018