Want a free 202 page book that explains how we connect with other people, why they choose you over someone else, and even why you stay at a job you hate?
I made The Status Game II kindle version free this weekend (feb 23rd & 24th) for anyone that wants it.
If you’re listening/reading this on those days just look for The Status Game II on your kindle, or go directly to The Status Game II on Amazon.
I cover quite a bit in the book, and it was a lot of work pulling it all together into a cohesive book. So, if you do take advantage of it, do tell me what you think. And if you decide to give it a thumbs up and a great rating on Amazon, I appreciate it.
It’s a thank you for following and listening to me, and a bonus because i just released my third book, OneSelf: Have faith. In yourself.
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019