Three books ago I sat down to write this book. But the books would not have it; they wanted to be first, and second, and third. This patient book is finally written and will be released this spring. Alchemy For Life contains all the wisdom I have sought to impart upon you in the last two years through articles and podcasts. Look at it as if it’s life coaching in a book, or everything you wanted to know about life coaching but were afraid to ask.
In it I go through everything you need to know to start on your paths to reach a goal or two. More importantly I explain what life is made of, what we spend those elements on and what’s going to get in your way.
If you’ve ever wanted to try life coaching then this is your chance to explore it in depth for a very tiny investment.
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018