How are you doing on writing that book? That resolution remember? Remember when you made that resolution? Well, this is part two of Resolutions: writing that book. I use my latest book as an example of how things go, and what’s in store for you.
We covered a lot in the first part which was fairly thorough. We covered that you should only write one book at a time, that you should pick a voice, that you should pick a tone… and many key elements.
In this podcast we continue where that one left off and expand with a real-world example.
Even though I tell you not to make these resolutions, I’m going to help you keep them.
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019