In my conversation with Nicholas, we chat about being in the zone, and the feeling of having that spark – and just as importantly how it felt to not have that spark. Filmmaking taught him both.
We talk about honoring a promise he made to himself as a five year old – the ups and downs of sticking with that. This is an example of Steering from afar and the difficulties of setting a path from so far away.
Listening to our conversation you can see the progression of a job, career and calling and just hear how his true core skills have driven him in seemingly disparate directions. Sound familiar?
What’s it like to feel that you’re doing exactly what you should be doing?
How do you manage multiple skills?
What defines an “old soul?”
Check out his site: https://www.imnicholasarnold.com/
Find him on twitter: https://twitter.com/NicholasArnold
Check out a reel of his performances on youtube: The Nicholas Arnold Channel
(Recorded on an alternate mike which caused my portion to be a bit echoey and hollow – 1,000 apologies for that)
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019