- Interview: Tamara – AFL Podcast - February 25, 2018
- Interview: Christina – AFL Podcast - February 18, 2018
- Inertia. AFL Podcast - February 4, 2018
- Protected: The Truth About Coaching - January 31, 2018
- AFL Podcast: The Endeavor Board - January 21, 2018
- Resilience is a system - January 14, 2018
- Obnoxious eMails - January 9, 2018
- This is what you will do. - January 1, 2018
- What will you do? - January 1, 2018
- The storyteller – AFL Podcast - December 17, 2017
- Resolutions are bad – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2017
- Why do you live here? AFL Podcast - December 3, 2017
- Balance and Holidays AFL podcast - November 26, 2017
- Time and Eating – AFL Podcast - November 23, 2017
- Job, Career or Calling? AFL Podcast - November 19, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 2 - November 12, 2017
- Be Nice – an experiment 1 - November 4, 2017
- Multitasking – AFL Podcast - October 29, 2017
- AFL Pdocast – Congrats, you’re bored - October 22, 2017
- AFL Podcast – Why Energy Is Key - October 15, 2017
You are always going through a transition in one form or another, and you learned at an early age that the one consistent thing about life is that it keeps changing. Some transitions are small while other are large and life-changing. It’s the large ones that can cause you to get stuck, confused and sometimes lost. The changes are made by you voluntarily or made by the rest of the world, and you have to adapt. Sometimes you adapt beautifully, with forethought, planning, and aplomb. Since you’re human, that probably doesn’t describe how it’s normally gone. Instead you scramble and adapt – and in the language of balance, you over compensate in some way because you are in emergency adaptation mode.
You do your best, but you’re looking at it from the inside.
Balance Coaching helps those that are stuck or lost, even when they don’t know it. It helps you to discover when you’ve been adapting even though you made it through the change.
I explain what various transitions do to you, and I break it into Time, Energy and Resources.