Michael is a father, a husband and works as a coach in the business sector. We talk fatherhood under the umbrella of Time, Energy and Resources™. Who he is and what he does is essentially the same thing, in his own words. We start our father’s day week with a wonderful discussion with this father of twins.
Questions we tackle
- Does your identity come from your job?
- How important is the drive home from work?
- Does creativity require some conflict?
- What do parents of twins understand that other parents do not?
- What is toxic productivity?
- Is who you are and what you do the same thing?
- Does status affect how much you’re paid?
- Should you go towards the light?
- Are you fully present and can you rise above?
Connect with Michael
PS – In my intro I say the twins were born in the same second, but it’s actually the same minute as I don’t believe birth certificates have that kind of granularity. 🙂
The Sword and the Sunflower and Amira make up the Epic Duet. Amira was just released, and The Sword and the Sunflower is now available as an audiobook (audible, Apple, Google, Your Local Library). Check it out.
Mark Bradford developed a system to achieve goals, manage your energy and understand and strengthen your path – it’s Alchemy for Life.
He writes, coaches and speaks on the subject. For more information, tips and tricks, like Mark Bradford on Facebook, follow Mark Bradford on Twitter.
Schedule a 15 minute chat.
Articles are posted regularly on AlchemyFor.Life, and LinkedIn.