Three books ago I sat down to write this book. But the books would not have it; they wanted to be first, and second, and third. This patient book is finally written and will be released this spring. Alchemy For Life contains all the wisdom I have sought to impart upon you in the last two years through articles and podcasts. Look at it as if it’s life coaching in a book, or everything you wanted to know about life coaching but were afraid to ask.
In it I go through everything you need to know to start on your paths to reach a goal or two. More importantly I explain what life is made of, what we spend those elements on and what’s going to get in your way.
If you’ve ever wanted to try life coaching then this is your chance to explore it in depth for a very tiny investment.
- What do you want from me?! - August 18, 2019
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019