Denise McAllister is an author, political and cultural commentator and journalist. She doesn’t shrink from controversy and we have a wonderfully intense conversation. Her new book, What men want to say to women (but can’t) is the focus of our lively discussion. Join us as we continue the Father’s Day conversation.
Topics we discuss are:
- Why we need men in the equation.
- What actually do men want to say?
- What conversations do you find have become more difficult?
- The difference between men and women
- The differences between fatherhood and motherhood.
- Masculine vs. feminine and what it means for raising children.
Connect with Denise
The Sword and the Sunflower and Amira make up the Epic Duet. Amira was just released, and The Sword and the Sunflower is now available as an audiobook (audible, Apple, Google, Your Local Library). Check it out.
Mark Bradford developed a system to achieve goals, manage your energy and understand and strengthen your path – it’s Alchemy for Life.
He writes, coaches and speaks on the subject. For more information, tips and tricks, like Mark Bradford on Facebook, follow Mark Bradford on Twitter.
Schedule a 15 minute chat.
Articles are posted regularly on AlchemyFor.Life, and LinkedIn.