Bill Protzmann is a piano virtuoso. He started playing piano at three years old and hasn’t stopped. He’s also runs tech company. Sound a little familiar? He’s what I call a “dual brained” individual – his creative and logical side are equally active and fight it out and we all get to benefit from that.
His company, MusicCare, helps individuals and businesses work better, smarter and with less stress.
Bill talks about sustaining a habit that doesn’t have an income stream attached to it. This is a great way to define that thing that we find joy in, regardless of the income it generates. We talk about this in Congratulations You’re Bored (article) and Job, Career or Calling?
Bill and I have a candid discussion about music, its profound effects on us, veterans, noisy cafes and suicide. If you have dealt with suicide, personally or otherwise it’s an important listen.
Worth noting that in a podcast centering around music and sound, we both had an unusual sound interruption. I left both in the podcast because I thought it was ironic, funny and just flowed well anyway.
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018
- Absurdity Filter - December 2, 2018
- Too much positivity? - November 18, 2018
- Resources – Time, Energy and Resources revisited - November 11, 2018
- Fall Back - November 4, 2018
- Doubt - October 28, 2018
- Dread - October 14, 2018
- Resting and Tension - October 7, 2018
- Attitude is… something something - September 23, 2018
- Sirens of Self-Help - September 16, 2018
- Stolen Validation - September 9, 2018
- The Tinder Trap - August 26, 2018
- Future Tense AFL Podcast - August 19, 2018
- Tsufit – MB podcast - August 12, 2018
- 3:00am wakeup call – MB Podcast - August 5, 2018
- The Status Game – afl podcast - July 29, 2018
- Daniel Gefen – AFL podcast interview - July 22, 2018
- Thanos and balance - July 15, 2018
- Phil Gerbyshak – AFL Podcast interview - July 8, 2018
- Mario Lanzarotti – AFL Podcast Interview - July 1, 2018