Bill Protzmann is a piano virtuoso. He started playing piano at three years old and hasn’t stopped. He’s also runs tech company. Sound a little familiar? He’s what I call a “dual brained” individual – his creative and logical side are equally active and fight it out and we all get to benefit from that.
His company, MusicCare, helps individuals and businesses work better, smarter and with less stress.
Bill talks about sustaining a habit that doesn’t have an income stream attached to it. This is a great way to define that thing that we find joy in, regardless of the income it generates. We talk about this in Congratulations You’re Bored (article) and Job, Career or Calling?
Bill and I have a candid discussion about music, its profound effects on us, veterans, noisy cafes and suicide. If you have dealt with suicide, personally or otherwise it’s an important listen.
Worth noting that in a podcast centering around music and sound, we both had an unusual sound interruption. I left both in the podcast because I thought it was ironic, funny and just flowed well anyway.
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019
- Free book: The Status Game II - February 24, 2019
- Status conversations - February 22, 2019
- Valentines: Sophie Personne - February 14, 2019
- Valentines: Lisa De Pasquale - February 14, 2019
- OneSelf - February 10, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part one) - February 3, 2019
- Cynthia Starich - January 27, 2019
- My mission and crabbiness - January 20, 2019
- The Amazing Lucas - January 13, 2019
- Resolutions: Steering from afar - January 6, 2019
- Look Forward / Look Back – One year - December 30, 2018
- Twas The Night Before Christmas – a reading of the poem by Mark Bradford - December 24, 2018
- Charging a battery, filling a bucket and accomplishing a goal - December 23, 2018
- The Zone – AFL Podcast - December 9, 2018