Bill Protzmann is a piano virtuoso. He started playing piano at three years old and hasn’t stopped. He’s also runs tech company. Sound a little familiar? He’s what I call a “dual brained” individual – his creative and logical side are equally active and fight it out and we all get to benefit from that.
His company, MusicCare, helps individuals and businesses work better, smarter and with less stress.
Bill talks about sustaining a habit that doesn’t have an income stream attached to it. This is a great way to define that thing that we find joy in, regardless of the income it generates. We talk about this in Congratulations You’re Bored (article) and Job, Career or Calling?
Bill and I have a candid discussion about music, its profound effects on us, veterans, noisy cafes and suicide. If you have dealt with suicide, personally or otherwise it’s an important listen.
Worth noting that in a podcast centering around music and sound, we both had an unusual sound interruption. I left both in the podcast because I thought it was ironic, funny and just flowed well anyway.
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019