Job, Career or Calling?
I’ve given a number of talks on having balance through transition, and most of these talks recently happen to have been in front of audiences that were in a specific kind of transition – work. For whatever reason, most of the people listening were transitioning from one job to the next, or one career to another. They were transitioned, let go, downsized.
Work can take one of three forms, and each form has a different impact on your life – your time energy and resources.
Let’s define the three types – Job, Career and Calling.
Which one do you have? Is it what you wanted? Do you get an email at 2am? Do you open your laptop right after dinner and keep working? When you come back from vacation do you just go back to work, or are the last two weeks still waiting for you?
Find out in this podcast.
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019