Did you make resulutions? I hope not.
I tell people every year not to make resolutions. Not that there’s anything wrong with resolutions, but if you don’t make it a system rather than an orphaned goal nothing is going to happen. Beginning your year with a long term goal or two is like pointing your car at a far away city. What happens next? And what do you think happens next?
New Year’s Resolutions – the long journey
The next few podcasts are going to help you to actually keep these resolutions you made that I told you not to. 🙂 And if you want to really be serious about them, for a limited time you can engage me and the Alchemy For Life system to map it all out.
- What do you want from me?! - August 18, 2019
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019