Have questions about what it’s like to be a talent agent? Want to know what they actually look for? How about Opera, or being in a band in Milwaukee? In my continuing series on Milwaukee I sit down and have a lovely chat.
Cynthia Starich takes a moment out of her busy schedule to talk fashion, style, music, opera singing, what being fearless means and living in Milwaukee. We even talk about her “wall of failure” which I believe is a brilliant idea.
Check out all things Cynthia at cythiastarich.com
On instagram you can see clips from her performances and inspirational images at @positivelife5489. Follow her.
Check her out on soundcloud too.
- What do you want from me?! - August 18, 2019
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019