Author and columnist Lisa De Pasquale joins me for a chat about her book – The Social Justice Warrior Handbook, #1 in political humor on amazon. We also chat about her three other books including her romance novel. We cover things from outrage mobs to slacktivism.
Writing, cooking, dating sites, words of affirmation…
A fun conversation, we talk about Valentine’s day, Galentine’s Day, going to trade school, women’s media, I wish I might, Finding Mr. Righteous, and her newest book. Some of our chat covers writing and dialogue.
Lisa also spent a year reading motivational books, and wrote an interesting article about it. Very much worth the read, and she spent the time so you didn’t have to.
Follow her on twitter, instagram, and check out the Bright Daily email.
@LisaDeP and on Instagram
@LisaDep on twitter
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019