Collette Gee took time out from her busy schedule to chat with me. We discuss her initial beginnings as a nurse and how she because a Certified Healthy Relationship Expert, Violence Prevention Specialist, and Author.
Information about Collette, her book and registration for her “Breakup or Breakthrough” retreat in beautiful Hawaii is available on her findinghappily.com web site.
Her book, Finding Happily: No Rules. No Frogs. No Pretending. is available via her web site as well.
- What do you want from me?! - August 18, 2019
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019