I sit down (literally) with John Lewandowski, the manager of Blüm coffee garden.
As part of the continuing local series, I’m interviewing various people in Milwaukee. As always we talk about Time, Energy and Resources. He tells us how it affects him, how he manages his time and energy and how working with a family member affects him, being “up” most of the time, and the passing of a local restaurateur.
John explains how the gorgeous dome got to be part of the coffee shop from its origin as part of the South Division school.
My first on-site live interview, with background ambiance in the shadow of a . Hopefully you enjoy the different sound experience. Let me know your thoughts.
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019
- Mark Concannon - March 3, 2019