June has been an interesting month and I’m taking a few minutes out to updates you on all the goodies.
Book signing, June 15th – Blüm Coffee Garden. Come say hi, donate to Leukemia and Lymphoma society, and challenge me with a question
C&C Book club‘s review of The Status Game II – There’s still time to join them, live stream with me at the end of the month – lots to discuss.
Mario Lanzarotti’s Comeback Stories – I’m on Mariois broadcast discussing my own story, what I overcame, how I ended up being a full time single dad, and the genesis for my balance concepts.
- What do you want from me?! - August 18, 2019
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019