Past Present and Future
We wrap up 2019 by summarizing some stuff, revisiting homework that helps you and.
- So what were your random thoughts? Check out the episode and write them down using the method I taught you.
- What was your passion? Did you feel left out, or did you figure out the thing behind the thing?
- Did you figure out the framework of your life? Not the support group, but those things that are your go-to.
- Do you come to me for information or information? What is it you seek?
- Do you ask if what you are doing sucks? Do you suck? Have you figured out that it’s normal to think that?
Presently you’re already immersed in the holiday season which can seriously mess with your time, energy and resources.
Do not make resolutions that are a check box unless they actually are a check box. (more in the podcast). Remember systems not goals.
We have some really neat guests lined up and confirmed. listen in for hints.
Finally, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and yours, celebrate what is meaningful for you, and I hope it’s fun, and satisfying.
And don’t beat yourself up if it’s not “perfect.”
The Sword and the Sunflower and Amira make up the Epic Duet. Amira was just released, and The Sword and the Sunflower is now available as an audiobook (audible, Apple, Google, Your Local Library). Check it out.
Mark Bradford developed a system to achieve goals, manage your energy and understand and strengthen your path – it’s Alchemy for Life.
He writes, coaches and speaks on the subject. For more information, tips and tricks, like Mark Bradford on Facebook, follow Mark Bradford on Twitter.
Schedule a 15 minute chat.
Articles are posted regularly on AlchemyFor.Life, and LinkedIn.