Born and raised in Germany, Mario Lanzarotti took a plane to the US shortly after graduating – literally after just a few days. He met the founder of a shoe company at a trunk show. Ever the entrepreneur (and with an eye for shoes thanks to advice from his mom) he offered to intern with the promise of being a partner. that sort of drive worked. He’s now the COO of Awl & Sundry.
We have a great talk about motivation, giving, speaking, going for what you want, and not living life based on the reality defined by others.
He is also a coach and speaker, who talks about empowering others.
- He mentions that when you enjoy what you are doing, “time falls away: which is a beautiful way to state what we cover in Mindfulness of moments.
- Mario explains for states that work life integration, and how work shouldn’t be work – similar to what we talk about in Job Career or Calling? and a piece of time energy and resources.
- Being a storyteller is important and how we change the story in our brains
He has a special message for everyone listening…
- What do you want from me?! - August 18, 2019
- reMarkable in-depth review - August 11, 2019
- What is change? - August 4, 2019
- Self-care and Self-love? What is that, really. - July 28, 2019
- Refugee resettlement - July 14, 2019
- Grab the wheel – not the hood ornament - June 30, 2019
- You were dealt an awful hand. Now what? - June 23, 2019
- June updates - June 16, 2019
- Nicholas Arnold - June 9, 2019
- Suffering Experience and Wisdom - June 2, 2019
- It’s all your fault - May 26, 2019
- If you want to be a podcast guest read this. - May 21, 2019
- Never Mind… - May 19, 2019
- What rule do you live by? - May 12, 2019
- Interview – Blüm and John Lewandowski - May 5, 2019
- Resolutions: Writing that book (part two) - April 14, 2019
- Alchemy For Life – the book. - April 7, 2019
- The Canary Does Not Mine Coal - March 31, 2019
- Collette Gee - March 24, 2019
- Sunday and updates! - March 17, 2019