Review of our most helpful episodes.
From Interviews to a unique take on word meanings, to turning negatives to positives (and maybe vice versa) you don’t want to miss this.
The Complete AFL Episode Guide: A Catalog of All Our Episodes
Welcome to The Complete Alchemy for Life™ Episode Guide, where I give you a comprehensive overview of all the episodes in our podcast. In this episode, I’ll be narrating a catalog of all our episodes, giving you the titles and a brief description of each one. Whether you’re new to the podcast and want to catch up on past episodes, or you’re a long-time listener looking to revisit some of your favorites, this episode is for you. So sit back, relax, and get ready for a journey through the the Alchemy for Life™ complete episode guide.
Episodes mentioned in this Episode Guide
- You’re Not Alone – you have resources in me and AFL.
- Just be your Best Self™ – what is that exactly???
- Stop Demonizing Comfort Zones
- Potential – a possibly terrifying word
- I Assume – Well, we all tdo, by definition!
- Seek First to Understand – This is my mantra, and why.
- Fate or Destiny – They mean the same thing… but…
- Holistic Creativity is a Given – It’s a given for creativity, why isn’t it for everything else?
- How do you have time for this?? – Um, it’s usually not time.
- Real Life Motivation – We do things for only two reasons.
- Speed of your Reality – What if you’re not impatient?
- Shelf Life – Offers are not infinite – advice for creatives (and for relationships).
- Liminal Spaces – Not just physical but also emotional (thanks to Neil* for that).
- Think outside the… Group – Are you in a number of groups? Listen to this.
- The Four Hour Day – Consider when you actually work.
- Hijacked by Ambition – That’s ambitious! Um, is that a good thing?
- Labels – Using them can make you smarter (or dumber).
- Thoughts vs. Reality – It’s the opposite of what you have been told. Is mindfulness important to you?
- What are you measuring? – What you measure might be the difference between success and failure.
- Zooming out. What does that mean, really?
- Taking a step back – Alchemy for Life is not just a podcast, but a system, and… me!
- The tension of disagreement – What happens if you actually admit this?
- Did you stop measuring? Sometimes if you measure it reveals the problem… and we don’t want that. ha
- Time, Energy and Resources – Widgets vs. Service! – Why doesn’t anyone ever question how long it takes to build a table and chairs? They just value the chairs, right?
Interviews and others:
- Robbin Castillo – You must hear this warrior monk. Diet, movement, life.
- The King of Birds – BGT runner up, magician, performer, comedian. We talk philosophy
- Free Group Coaching – The form is still up on my site, and have done a dad group since this episode.
- Three Voices – My eighth book, with an endorsement from a clinical psychologist. The three voices we use to communicate with ourselves and others.
If this is your first podcast, hello and I hope you enjoy this year’s catalog. Reach out and say high with feedback, like, rate the podcast, and if you have a friend that would benefit from one of these I don’t mind if you forward this to them!
Also, let me know what you want me to tackle in 2023!
*Mentioned in this episode: The Myth and Magic Podcast. Neil is the person that turned me on to the emotional variant of Liminal Spaces when he interviewed me.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Upside Down has joined the epic duet of The Sword and the Sunflower and Amira. Upside Down is the prequel for those who have read the duet and have to know more about what happened in those thousand years… Btw, The Sword and the Sunflower is now available as an audiobook (audible, Apple, Google, Your Local Library). Check it out.
Mark Bradford developed a system to achieve goals, manage your energy and understand and strengthen your path – it’s Alchemy for Life.
He writes, coaches and speaks on the subject. For more information, tips and tricks, like Mark Bradford on Facebook, follow Mark Bradford on Twitter.
Schedule a 15 minute chat.
Articles are posted regularly on AlchemyFor.Life, and LinkedIn.